August 27, 2010

Six Years...Love you MOM

Just a small outward expression of inward feelings.

I love you Mom.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for teaching me.
Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for being an example to me.
Thank you for loving my boys. All three of them.
Most of all, thank you for never giving up on me and loving me unconditionally.

I think of you everyday and wish you here, but I know that you are with me, leaning over my shoulder
and whispering in my ear what I should do and say in those moments when I go blank.
I am also sure that you are laughing with me, and at me....and laughing as I cover the "green hair".


Thank you for being the best mother! I love you and miss you!

1 comment:

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

Your mom was so beautiful! It sounds like she was such a wonderful person. I guess we know where you get it from! Thank you for sharing.