August 27, 2010

ANZIANO BONA

Two posts in one day! Wow!
I really do think my mom is smiling down on me today!
I was just on Robert's facebook page...
I go there about once a day just to check it out
and see if there is anything new that I need to let him know about.
Any way...there have been a few members from San Remo who have requested him as a friend and he has told me to accept....and the neatest thing just happened!
I just talke to Jessica and Vanessa from SanRemo...
and they see Anziano Bona every week in church!
Those lucky girls. I wish I got to see him that often!
They say he is Simpatico! (Very nice!)
He is doing well with his Italian and they say he is such a nice guy.
They also said that you could see and feel his spirit. What a nice thing to say.
By the time I finished chatting with them I had tears in my eyes...
yes, because I miss him, but also because I am so proud of that boy!
He is such a great example to his brother, and his dad and I.
I knew that Robert would get the vision of missionary work and that he would love it...
but to hear other people talk about him as a missionary and to know that he has that spirit.
I couldn't be more proud and happy for him.
Ti voglio bene Robertino...e buon lavoro!!!

1 comment:

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

That is so cool that you got to talk to them. He sounds like he is doing a good job out there. So I have been thinking that you should start a cooking/recipe blog, since you probably have so much free time(ha ha!) I would really love to see some of the Italian food that you and Gio make.