September 2, 2010

SUSAN

I wish that I had time to get in the attic and pull out all my old mission pics...it is going to be a goal of mine to get them down and scan them in.
But for now I just had to post this picture...It isn't very  good of me...but I had to show off my companion Sorella Taylor.


(not the  best of me...but Susan looks amazing!)

We were companions in Bari in 1988...yes, a long time ago, I know.
She was brining her lovely daughter to BYU and we had the chance to spend a few precious hours together eating pizza and gelato at Terra Mia then going to Deseret Book to check things out there and for her to stock up on "supplies".
May I just say that I had so much fun with her and wished that she lived closer! I think, no...I know that we would be great friends!!!
Susan...thank you so much for taking the time to visit with me while you were here. Hopefully we will get to do it again, SOON!!

No comments: