March 6, 2010

WE GOT A LETTER!!!

This day started out terrible! I woke up 45 minutes late for work! Thank goodness the commute was only 5 steps away to my desk! All I could think was if this is how my Saturday was going to be that it would be a long day.
We then went to Brian's basketball game and that didn't turn out much better! They got killed by the other team. Today they just didn't seem to have it in them!
Thank goodness for wonderful friends though! Brian was invited to go to the mall and the movie with some dear ones! Thank you for looking out for Brian!
As we were getting ready for Brian to leave Gio went to the mail box and came back with a LETTER!!! It made my day! I won't worry any more becuase I know that my big boy is okay and doing well!!! And the good thing is I didn't cry when I read it! I smiled!!! I haven't cried for two days now!!!
It really does get easier! We are so proud of Robert! He is doing a great thing and will be a gr8 missionary!!!
If you would like to read the letter go HERE.
Thank you to everyone for you love, support, and friendship! We love you all!

No comments: