March 10, 2010

Stuff

Things are going well. We are getting ready for Brian's dance competition this weekend and I'll remember the camera this time! Then the science fair is in a week or so after that. We are finishing off basketball season as well and soccer will be starting in a few weeks.
Speaking of soccer! Tomorrow at my work Real Salt Lake is coming with their trophy! We are hoping for autographs! Lucky Brian, we are even going to check him out of school for the occasion. I know, I'll remember the camera and take pictures!
Life around the house is going back to normal. Though there are a few changes.
Brian is now in Robert's room and most of Robert's stuff is packed away. Still a few small things to move and store! Also, it is very quiet around the house! It is so nice and peaceful Gio and I were just commenting that we like it. I suppose we are getting old! We'll take it though! Peace is nice. Don't get me wrong. Robert is a great kid, but the sibling thing...you know how that is? Now there is no one to have to compete with for attention. Brian gets it all. And loves it!
Nothing else to new. Gio is still job hunting. We know that things will work out and for now we are thankful for the peace that we feel.
Also, we got a letter from Robert! Go here to read.
He is doing great! WE are so happy for him, and most of all, proud of him!

No comments: