January 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT! YOU'RE 19!!!

We celebrated Robert's 19th birthday last Friday, January 15th. I can't believe that 19 year have passed since that little boy came into our lives!
He was born the day the first Gulf War started. I will never forget being in the hospital and the nurses coming and in saying that the "Americans" were bombing Iraq and asking me why....like I really knew.
Since Robert is 19 I thought I would celebrate him by telling 19 things about him!!
1~ He is a great big brother to Brian
2~ He loves shoes, well only one type...Nike Dunks!
3~ He has 10/11 pairs of Nike Dunks-all different colors
4~ He only uses Burt's Bees Honey chap stick
5~ He loves to watch ESPN
6~ He really likes the TV show "Vegas" and will watch reruns all the time if he can!
7~ He loves his IPOD touch
8~ He makes us all laugh all the time!
9~ He never wore a suit until he had to buy them for his mission
10~ His favorite movie is "Lion King"
11~ He loves movies in general and can recite hundreds of lines to movies
12~ He usually wins when we play Disney "Seen It"
13~ He missed the BYU-Utah game to go see "Twilight" with his girlfriend
14~ He loves his family and they love him
15~ His favorite food is ice cream and symphony bars
16~ He has a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
17~ He has paid more in tickets in 3 years then I have paid my whole life
18~ He is a great friend and treats people with kindness
19~ He is going to make a great missionary!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT! I know this is late, but you are not forgotten! We love you!





No comments: