Today is our 20 year anniversary. Gio is at work and I am about to start in 30 min or so. I am using my work computer right now so I don't have pictures to upload. That will have to wait for another post another day, maybe Thursday.
However, I couldn't let today pass without telling my wonderful husband how much I love and adore him. I am so blessed to have him as my eternal companion! I love him as much if not more today than I did 20 yrs ago when we were married.
Since it is 20 years today I thought I would write 20 reasons why I love him and why we are so happy together!
1. He makes me laugh
2. He cares for me
3. He honors his priesthood
4. Every day he is trying to better himself
5. He is an amazing father to our sons
6. He helps clean the kitchen
7. He cooks (probably more than I do!)
8. He does laundry
9. I have never cleaned a bathroom since the day we got married (picked up yes, but he does the deep down stuff!)
10. He is a great example to our children
11. He is a great kisser! I still remember the first one!
12. He treats me like a queen
13. He would do anything for the kids or myself
14. He takes care of our families needs
15. He is honest
16. He has integrity
17. He is a hard worker
18. He pays the bills so I don't have to
19. He loves me unconditionally
20. He accepts me how I am with faults and all.
I love you sweetheart! Happy Anniversary!