December 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS WISHES

The "day" has finally arrived...Christmas Eve! Poor Brian hasn't been able to sleep for days..waking up early and doing the count down until Christmas! Finally it has arrived.
It has been a wonderful year! There have been ups and downs, good and not so good, trials and blessings. But I can say that I'm glad and thankful for 2009. As a family we have grown and I can honestly say that I feel like our love for one another has grown and been strengthened.
We have been through loosing jobs, finding jobs, sports, car and scooter accidents, graduation, vacations, mission calls, more sports, first year of college, 5th grade, surgery, and now mission preparations. As I look back I see a year of blessings!
Every day as I look at my husband and children I am ever so thankful that they are in my life! I can't imagine not having one of them!
What a wonderful time of year to remember the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I can not imagine my life without Him. I am so thankful to know that He is always there for me, and each one of us!
My wish this Christmas is that the Lord will continue to watch over and bless my family with health, happiness, and love. I pray that He will watch over Robert while he will be apart from us...that Robert will feel His love and ours!
My wish also is that family and friends will continue to be blessed by His love and spirit.
Merry Christmas to each one of you and thank you for your love and friendship.

No comments: