January 14, 2013

HAPPY 22nd ROBERT

22 years ago something happened,
something that would change our lives forever.
 
We became parents.
 
Robert doesn't really like a lot of attention.
He isn't a fan of having his picture taken
or for people to know what is going on in his life.
I suppose you could say he is a private person.
 
However...
For one day, for one post...I suppose
I can have him be the
center of attention.
 
Though I won't write to much or post to many pictures
I do want to let him know how much
we love him.
We are so thankful to be his parents.
He has been a constant source of joy
since those first cries.
 
I remember the first night I was alone with him in the hospital.
I just stared at him all night long.
I was so afraid that I wouldn't hear him cry and I wouldn't know when or if he needed me.
I promised myself then that I would always be there for him.
I hope that I have kept that promise.
 
I love you Robert.
Happy Birthday!!
 




 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robert!!! You are the best.