October 20, 2012

DIFFICULT

Blogging has become difficult lately.
I'm not sure why.
When I started 4 years ago I had a lot to say
but now I feel like it is the same thing over and over again.
 
Actually I have a lot to say,
but I just don't know how to say it.
I'm not a talented writer.
 
 
I have a lot of things on my mind...things I want do to, say, and experience.
So...I'm not gonna let this blog stress me out to much anymore.
I will come and write when I can
and when I feel like I have something to say.
 
I might take some time to revamp it, and make it "my own" again.
Showing some of my personality.
I actually tried to copy other people and do different things...
but it just isn't me.
And I want to return back to me.
 
So stay tuned...
I'll let you know when I'm back.
It might be a day, a week, or a month.
But I'm here, and I'm reading your blogs..
and I'm getting ideas from each of you,
and learning from you.
 
 
And also,
Please continue to pray for Christian.
He isn't doing to well.
 


No comments: