November 30, 2011

DAY #30

Thankful for the month of November and for the chance to really think about things that I'm thankful for...and also for "chatting" with Anz Bona this morning...Did you know that today is day 100?! I'm thankful for that too!


It has been a great month. I have enjoy doing these postings. It has helped me to realize all the amazing blessings in my life. Some may have seemed silly, but they were all things that made me think. I was reminded of the song, "count your many blessings, name them one by one, count your many blessings see what God has done!".
 
I am thankful for November. It has been a wonderful month, full of blessings and much joy and happiness. Today was a wonderful day to end the month. I had the opportunity to email back and forth with Robert this morning for a few minutes. He is well and happy. He has 100 days to go...that means tomorrow we finally will be down to double digits!!
 
Now December is starting, and I have something exciting planned for blogging as well. I will have to write a few posts ahead of time due to my surgery that I'll be having in a few weeks. My right hand will be out of commission for a few weeks (carpal tunnel)...but I think it will be fun...so stay tuned!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 100 day!