November 28, 2011

DAY #28

...thankful for a hubby who helps around the house and cooks dinner!

Boy do I need to give a big shout out to my sweetheart! Gio...you are the best!!!

Today was Gio's day off work, and what did he do? He drove the car pool for school (he always does on Monday's), then off to the dentist. When he got home he finished up the laundry folded the towels and put away all the clothes. The laundry room is EMPTY!!! What a man!

Then...he made Brian an after school snack and helped him with his Robert Frost poem, and let me rest for a while (first day back to work was a long one!). When dinner time rolled around there were a few dishes in the sink, so I cleaned the kitchen and he made dinner! Simple yet yummy!

Now he is off the basketball practice with Brian so that I can have some quiet time.

Thank you Gio!! You really are THE MAN!!!

No comments: