March 21, 2011

MY FAVORITE THINGS

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favorite things.

I have been thinking lately about a lot of different posts that I would like to write.
But this is the one that is coming to my mind right now.
I have been thinking about my favorite things
and the things that make me happy
and feel satisfied and complete

There are too many things to name and number them all
however there are a few things that stand out
very clearly in my mind and that I can't imagine living without

Here is a small list of my favorite things~

Giovanni
Robert Louis Francesco
Brian Giuseppe

the smell in the air after a rain storm
roses
flowers in general
shoveling snow
going for a long car ride
reading a good book
facebook
blogging
my parents
brother
in laws
neices and nephews
Tibi-our cat
TV
movies
popcorn
scriptures
My Testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
my mission
my friends
email
cell phones
thin mint girl scout cookies
a wonderul ward
a great neighborhood
good friends for my kids
great teachers
church leaders
babysitting the neighbors little boy and looking into his big blue eyes
new born babies
the miracle of birth
my job
the opportunity to travel
my mother in heaven who I know is with me every day
my kitchen aid mixer
love
kisses
holding hands
waking my boys up in the morning
the smell of a sweaty boy after a basketball game
watching my son run onto the football field before a game
watching my son open his mission call

MY LIFE

Thank you Heavenly Father for all of these favorite things
and for all the others that I didn't mention here

No comments: