September 22, 2010

Yeah...I'm A Freak, I Know....

I know it...I don't need any one to tell me...I'm a Freak.

I can hardly ever sleep on Tuesday nights because I know that when I wake up on Wednesday mornings that there is going to be an email from Robert. And I'm so excited about it that I am up bright and early, even if I don't need to be! But what can I say....and this morning was super cool...we actually exchanged  2-3 quick emails back and forth...kinda like chatting..it was so cool!

Robert had to go so we only had time to say hi, love you...etc, but it was still neat! What can I say, "I'm A Freak and I know it!"  Or maybe I'm just a missionary's mom....Oh well...either way, it was..."epic" as Robert would say!

Next week he is going to see Giovanni's brother Pino. He lives about 1 1/2 -2 hr away.. and he is going to see Robert and his companion around 11 ish and hang out for a while and have lunch with them. How tempting to call Pino..but we won't...because we won't break the rules...but the thought is there and the temptation is there....but we won't...actually I won't! The devil knows who to tempt....LOL!  :)
But Pino will call us after to let us know how it all went. Can't wait to hear.

You can go here to read Robert's letter from this week......

Now we are in full swing for the weekend and Brian's 12th birthday! Can't believe that boy is turning 12! I will have a post in a few days dedicated just to him....

No comments: