March 24, 2010

I Love Letters!

Can I just say that I live for Tuesdays and Wednesdays! They are the days that we get mail from Robert. On Tuesday we get a few short emails from him since his time on the computer is limited to 30 min while in the MTC. So then he writes to us and we get a letter or two in the mail on Wednesdays.
Mail is what makes my world go around right now.
As long as I get mail, I'm fine, and I know that Robert is fine too!
I will survive these two years with mail!!!
I think that is a mother's sanity while her child serves a mission! And to think that I will have to do this again in 8 years! Heck yes!!! And I can't wait! Brian will be a GR8 missionary, just like his brother.
Go here to read Robert's latest letter...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank goodness for mail!!! It has to be a mothers saving grace!!!
I love your attitude! Your like, bring on the pain (in 8 years) I love it!