February 6, 2010

23 Days and Counting

We are doing the count down for Robert. On March 3 he has to report to the MTC at 12:45 PM. I have to admit that when I think about it I am fine, but when I talk about it I start to cry and get emotional. Gio and Brian tease me about it too. I can't help it! I'm really going to miss that boy! And I am going to worry about him and not be able to protect him! How will he survive with out me??? Actually I am sure that he will do just fine! How will I survive without him??? Eventually I will be just fine too! In two years when he gets home that is!!!
Brian is counting down the days too because he is looking forward to taking over Robert's room and big bed for a while! Why not I say...let him enjoy it. And it will be a way for him to stay connected to Robert while he is gone.
Robert and his friend Coulton try to go to the temple once a week if not more! Coulton goes into the MTC a week before Robert and is going to Athens Greece on his mission...I sure love these boys!!!

For our 20th anniversary Gio sent me something to my "office" to show me how much he loved me...what a pleasant and sweet surprise

They smelt so good and I smiled all day long while I worked (actually I only worked 3 hrs that day). We went out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and to see a movie. It was a fun day. I love you honey, and thanks for 20 wonderful years! I'm looking forward to eternity!!!
Brian also had his first ballroom dance oompetition for school. He did really well for the first time. His team of 8 dancers got 3rd place, but he was chosen to go on to the District Competition on Feb 20th!!!




He also competed in the science fair and will be going to District Competition for that. I will have to do another post with the pics because they are not all downloaded yet, but I will post them. Brian is doing really well in school and we are so proud of him!
Work is crazy as ever. We started using Sabre, a new reservations system and I don't feel near as comfortable in my job anymore. It is like the first week on the job again, however, it will be great once I know what I'm doing a bit more.
Gio's work is like always...we are never really sure what the future will hold we just feel blessed for the moment that he has a job. Things have always worked out and we are hoping this time they will too, especially with the future missionary.
Life is good, we are happy and full of love for one another! It is a great time in our family! We are enjoying every minute of it!!!

No comments: