October 20, 2009

THRILLER ,Mission papers, and blog stalking....

This past weekend we decided that it was time to begin the Halloween season so we went to see "THRILLER". It is a dance production put on by Odyssey Dance Theatre up at University of Utah.
The boys weren't really sure about it, but again, wanting to make mom happy they said they would go. We invited Kourtney to go with us, knowing that she is a dancer.
We started out the evening by going to dinner at one of our favorite spots...Burger Supreme. With our tummies full we headed up to SLC. Thank goodness for map quest to help us find our way!
The dancers where all in character when we got there, and we found out rather quickly that Brian isn't a fan of Zombies....they were walking around the auditorium freaking people out, and they did a good job with Brian. I didn't think to take my camera so the pics aren't that great...but it least a few for the memories.


Giovanni and I spent a great day together today. I love it when he doesn't have to work and can spend the day with me. I love coupons too! They make dates so much easier. We went to the movie and a cheep lunch, then took the boys to Fat Cats to bowl and out to Cold Stone, then home for a family home evening message. It was a nice evening to have both the boys home together. It doesn't happen to often as Robert is usually out with his "homies", school, institute, cub scouts (he is asst Webelos den leader), or with Kourtney.


This past week Robert also finished all his paper work for his mission. He only needs to have his interviews with the Bishop and Stake President, then we wait. Hopefully those interviews will happen in the next week and we should know by the middle on November when and where he will be going! I know that he is anxious to find out, as are the rest of us. Of course we would love for him to go to Italy..but anywhere will be great and the right place for him!

On to another subject.....
I also realized this past week that I'm a blog stalker. I love reading blogs! I have found some amazing ones and others that are not so amazing. There is everything out there, you just need to look for it! I decided that I was going to add my favorite ones to my blog so that I can share them with my friends. One person I know said that she wished I would put them up, because she is like me and loves to read them and find out interesting information...so we'll see how it goes to put them all up. It was hard to decide. I know that it will make it easier for me to look them up when there is a new post!!!

I only wish that I were a talented blog writer like some of these women and men are! I do our blog because it brings me enjoyment. I'm sure there are not a lot of people who read it, and that is okay...but I love to read other people's, especially the ones that really give you great information or make you think.

Gotta' go...off to Brian's class to play helper for the morning before work. I sure do love going there. It gives me a chance to be involved with the kids and to see how things are going in school for Brian. I sure love that boy!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

how in the world can you be steps away from having a missionary??? aren't you only 20? wow!!! congrats on another big adventure in your lives!
(cute girl with robter too) :o)

Judi said...

jamie....tell me about it...hopefully interviews within a week or so...then the call...we're all excited.
kourtney is a nice girl and we'll see what happens when robert gets home.....