September 11, 2009

SEPTEMBER 11

I will always remember where I was that morning. I will never forget the feelings that I felt. As I sat and watched the news that day all I could think of was the lives that were lost and what horrible people would want to do such a thing.
As days past and stories came to surface about all the heros I realized that in the middle of tragdey people found courage and strength. I found hope and pride, in myself and in our country. I have always been proud to be an American, but that day and the weeks and years since then, I stand a little taller and I love my country even more.
No words will ever be able to express the feelings and emotions that I felt, or that others have felt. I will not know the pain that families have suffered, however, I hope that by my actions and words and I can pay tribute to all those who died that day.
I will never forget! And they will never be forgotten!

No comments: