August 26, 2009

COLLEGE

Another week, another son starting school, only this time it isn't just any school, it is college, at a real university! Help!!! When did I get so old to have a son going to college? I wanted to post a few pictures from when Robert was a baby until now, but he doesn't really like to be all over the blog, he does it just to make me happy....so no naked baby pictures of him, but he did let me take a picture today! I had to beg for it, but I got one, well, maybe two!


I am really proud of him and all he has done! I know that it was a hard choice for him to deciede where to go to college, but I really do think that UVU (Utah Valley University) is the best place for him. They have one of the best nursing programs in Utah, and it will be a great stepping stone for his PA, and the fact that he has a scholarship there made it even better! I know he'll do great!
Good job son! Hope you have a great semester! We love you!!!

No comments: