March 7, 2009

How Well Do You Know Your Husband?

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? This time of year it would be a Jazz basketball game or American Idol
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Vinegar and Oil
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Domathes (it is Greek-stuffed grapeleaves)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Fast food: Diet Coke with a cheeseburger or maybe a bacon cheese burger. Sit down- depends on the restraunt- he is really picky!
5. Where did he go to high school? Liceo Scientifico di Messina in Italy
6. What size shoe does he wear? Size 10.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Medical books
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Prosciutto with Provalone cheese on good bread...
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Pasta!
10. What is his favorite cereal? He isn't a big ceral eater, but he does like the Special K with chocolate
11. What would he never wear? Overalls.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Utah Jazz an University of Utah Utes (football)
13. Who did he vote for? Obama of course!
14. Who is his best friend? Me.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I forget to write down what I've spent in the check book...it drives him crazy! He is a number's guy!

But I can tell you this...I sure love this guy! He is my best friend and a great husband and father! My parents use to say that I was the one who lucked out when we got married and after 19+ years I can tell you that it is the truth. How many husbands do you know that clean the bathrooms! Mine does...and not because I ask him too, but because he wants too! Thanks Gio, I love you!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

those were great! you have a wonderful husband, and he's just as lucky to have you too!
now gio hasn't tried my mom and aunts Domathes... they are the BEST! See I don't normally like them either, but when a Barbouletos makes them, they are wonderful! lol
So does Robert know where he is going to college?

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

CUTE post!!! How are things going for you? Hope allis well... I got a new position at APX and I am so grateful for it! I hope that you have had luck finding a job too!!! Talk to you soon