August 3, 2008

Anthony, Robert, Brian, and Judi
Judi and Giovanni going up...

The Bobsled


Then we went on the bobsled ride. We had to take the ski lift to the top of the mountain. It really was beautiful, though I didn't look down too much! :) The ride down on the sled was fun. We each had our own and could control the speed.
The last ride we went on was the funniest for all of us, it was the rollercoaster ride.
Each person has their own "car" that they can regulate the speed on, and down you go! Brian and Giovanni went together, and then the rest of us had our own. I'm not much of a rollercoaster person, but the next time we go, I'll go a little faster. It really was fun!!!
That's what life is all about, having fun with the family and making memories!

1 comment:

The Jeffs Family said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe they went down the zip ride--my hands get sweaty just thinking about it!