August 26, 2013

BIG PLANS ABOUT BLOGGING

I have so much to write about that I don't even know where to begin...
I have such big plans, but other things keep getting in the way.

Here is the summer in a nutshell, and then I'll try to catch up with a few pictures, and a few more individual posts at a future date...I just don't want for you all to give up on me thinking that I don't blog any more...It's just that I love Instagram...and it is so much easier since I can do it right from my phone.

So here is from May to now, in a few lines:

Brian finished 8th grade with all A's for the whole year! So dang proud of that boy!

We went to movies and water parks during the summer, played basketball and had late nights out with friends.

Babysat the neighbors kids and got the feel for what it will be like to be grandparents, someday!

We went to Las Vegas and Brian took a friend. We had a great time...did lots of shopping, hung out by the pool, saw a few shows...it was a blast. The part where we were suppose to go to California didn't work out, I forgot my work badge...oh well.

There was the father and son cam pout, Gio and Brian had a fun time with that.

Gio got a new job a few weeks back. He is now working for the LDS church, in their finance dept. It was  amazing how that all worked out, and a true blessing. He really likes it there, but is feeling the stress of a new job right now.

Oh yeah, and the main event of the summer....Robert and Serina got married!!!
It made the summer a bit stressful sometimes, but oh so worth it.
The wedding was wonderful!

We gave the kids some of our furniture and we bought a few new things, we moved Brian in to Robert's old room, and we now have an office!!! Finally after all these years.

Now school has started. Brian is a freshman, and things are going well..he'll be busy with cross country, then basketball, then track! As well as doing his Honors and AP classes...along with his job, yup, he's still working...Just about 4-10 hrs a week doing soccer refereeing, but he loves it, and the $$$.

Life is good, we are all healthy and happy, and doing well.

I promise that I will take the time to try and catch up and post a few pictures...but for now, this will have to do.

1 comment:

Gram said...

That was a good concise blog on your summer. You caught it all very nicely. I have almost given up reading blogs as my grandchildren mostly use Instragram. I seldom post but most always make comments on the blogs I read!