February 14, 2012

SAN VALENTINO

Today is Valentine's Day. I have not pictures or hearts to post.
I just wanted to say I love you to my dear sweet husband. He is the joy of my life. My best friend, and my lover. My sweetheart.
I remember our first San Valentino in Italy, oh so many years ago. We were so very very poor when we first got married so we gave each other a limit of how much we would spend for one another. I still remember our gifts.
Giovanni got me this red agenda book. I loved it! I used it all the time! I got him a Depache Mode cassette tape. And he listened to it all the time. We no longer have those gifts, but when we talk about them we still get smiles on our faces.
I am so thankful for Giovanni. For the love and joy that he brings into my life. I am thankful for the patience that he has with me, and for loving me as much as he does and for putting up with all my faults.
We have two wonderful sons and I am so thankful for them. They are the sweetest boys a mother could ask for.
I am also blessed with wonderful extended family and friends. Each one holds a special place in my heart.

HAPPY SAN VALENTINO!

No comments: