December 23, 2011

CAN'T WRITE MUCH

It's been a week since I had my carpal tunnel surgery. It has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. I am slowly starting to feel better. Typing is still a struggle for me. Most of it is done with one hand, but I am attempting today to write a few lines.
I was hoping to get a Christmas Letter post out..but it might have to wait. I suppose I can do a New Year' Letter and it will be okay.
We are anxiously awaiting Robert's call on Sunday. I just asked Brian what will be the best part of Christmas, his reply was Robert's phone call. We are down to 70 days. It seems unreal that it is coming to an end. His good friend Brad just got home a few mights ago. It seems like Brad just left, and now he is home...wow!
I was thinking about all my missionary mom friends and found a post from last year. Thank you Patti Adams for writing it....I think we all feel the same way!

No comments: