August 28, 2011

SEVEN YEARS



Mom, I can't believe that it has been seven years.
Seven years?? Really???
Where did the time go?
It seems like just yesterday you were here with all of us.
You are still here with us, but in a different way.
I feel you nearby and know that you are my biggest cheerleader
always helping me along.

Today we went to the cemetery and took you flowers.
It made me feel better.


I feel so blessed to call you mother.
Thank you for your unconditional love and your example.
There have been many times over the past 7 years
when there has been something that I didn't want to do,
and then I think,
"What would mom want me to do?"
and I do whatever the task is, because I know you're watching me.

Our family has changed so much since you left us.
It is so different without you here.
But you are still the link that holds us all together.

I LOVE YOU MOM, and I miss you!


No comments: