September 29, 2010

MODERN DAY TECHNOLOGY

Can I just say how thankful I am for email!!! Today was a very special day for a few reasons....

Giovanni's brother Pino went to spend the day with Robert and his companion in Alessandria. Pino took them out to lunch and they spent a few wonderful hours together. How nice it was to talk to Pino about their visit and to know that Robert is healthy, happy, and loves his mission.

The other amazing thing is...I just happened to be on line checking the email and Robert was on there too....We actually "chatted" via email with one another for about 10 minutes!

It absouletly made my day!!! I will be smiling for the next 24 hrs!

We don' t realize how luck we are to not have to wait for letters like 20+ years ago when I served my mission. It was snail mail and cassette players and tapes...so much different now! How thankful I am!

Anziano Bona had a great day with his uncle....and he is seeing miracles happen around him.
Go here to read all about it!

No comments: