February 25, 2010

PICTURES FINALLY!!!

>
Here are some of the pictures from the past events that have been going on! I am sure that there will be more over the next few days.

This is a picture of Brian and his science fair project along with his medal and ribbon!

I really like this picture of Gio...it was taken a few days ago up at the Provo Temple.
I don't have the pictures yet from Brian's dance festival last weekend, but I do have a few from the music fest at his school last night. He is in show choir and has really enjoyed learning some fun songs for the program.

Here are a few picture that Gio took of Robert up at the temple the other day.


It has been a good week for us. We have finished all the shopping for Robert and now the packing will start. He is speaking in church on Sunday and not really looking forward to it..He isn't much of a public speaker. Like me he gets emotional and nervous, but he will do fine!
I will post more in the next few days!

No comments: